Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A new blog & resource

I realized that I have written a few tutorials in the last little while, and now the place where I had posted them is shutting down. I was going to put them on my website, but I dont think they will "fit", so I thought that I would start a new blog for them! SOMEONE might want to use them! LOL

If you have any requests, or any questions about the tutorials that I post, just post a comment or send me an email. I will do my best to accomodate. I am not going to promise how often I will post a new tutorial...just sorta whenever I feel like it and find time! All the tutorials will be for Adobe Photoshop, with some special notes for PS Elements users. And maybe some special request tutorials every once in a while too.

Alright then! Let's go! :)

2 comments:

Joy said...

awesome idea Melissa - thanks :)

snarflemarfle said...

I just found your blog through a friend and I can't wait to go through all your tutorials!